It was a big year for the Bigfoot Trail Alliance, albeit also our first year. Check out all the progress we have made and what is to come in 2017.
- December 2015 — we became a non-profit!
- Received the Rose Foundation Grant for Citizen Science and Climate Change monitoring along the trail.
- Joined the Mountains and Rivers Wilderness Bill to become a National Recreation Trail
- Russian Wilderness Trip with Salmon River Restoration Council
- October 2016 — First Board Retreat
- Our first business partners!
- Bigfoot Trail made it into Backpacker Magazine
- Check out our first event of 2017!
For more information on each of the events above, please scroll down for links to our blog posts.
Leave your thoughts...