Books have been donated to the Bigfoot Trail Alliance by Backcountry Press.
100% of sales will go toward the operation of our non-profit.
Conifer Country is an innovative natural history and hiking guide that uses conifers as a lens to explore the astounding plant diversity in the Klamath Mountains.
Educator, plant explorer, and author Michael Kauffmann introduces readers to the magic of this little known botanical wonderland through:
- The most accurate range maps ever created for conifers in northwest California and southwest Oregon
- Lively species descriptions
- Color plates to assist in identifying 35 conifers
- 29 hike descriptions with maps to explore the conifer diversity
- Stunning photos from across the Klamath Mountain region